Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
He aquí el segundo wallpaper de la película ' Los Pitufos' (The Smurfs Movie) . Decore su pantalla con Papá pitufo, pitufina y sus a...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
nature wallpapers free,nature wallpapers free pics,nature wallpapers free pictures,nature wallpapers free photos,nature wallpapers free imag...
-
Para cerrar nuestra sesión de imágenes y fotografías de este miércoles 21 de septiembre, compartimos con todos ustedes dos hermosos paisajes...
Monday, June 7, 2010
A Little Monday Morning Light Carnage
Being an old newspaper guy, I like to have my publishing schedule set a coupla weeks in advance. But when something cool, timely and/or viral comes along, you gotta rejigger on the fly.
For example, today was to feature an On Assignment of a soprano. But she can wait until tomorrow, because this is some epic light painting with an order of speedlights on the side, courtesy Freddie Wong.
We, of course, start with the BTS vid above. For the final product, hit the jump. Read more »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment