Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
nature wallpapers free,nature wallpapers free pictures,nature wallpapers free pics,nature wallpapers free photos,nature wallpapers free imag...
-
Para cerrar nuestra sesión de imágenes y fotografías de este miércoles 21 de septiembre, compartimos con todos ustedes dos hermosos paisajes...
-
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJ...
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
The HANGOVER: Part II
The CAST is back in The HANGOVER: Part II!
They were in Las Vegas in Part 1, this time they will be in Bangkok and it is Stu's wedding. And once again they did some pre-wedding celebration but as always things don't go as planned.
Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha are back to their roles while Mike Tyson will reappear as himself from the first film. Liam Neeson will also have a cameo appearance.
By just remembering what happened in Part I, I can't imagine how funny this film will turn out.
Here's the trailer:
Before you go, for you what's the funniest scene in Part 1?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment