Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tiny McSmall, I Command+D you.



There are so many great shops on the Internet. Late night, I find myself weaving my way from one to another, via this link and then that. Like my own private, maze-mall. The next better than the last. I bookmark it only to find one better, after the jump.
Thumb/forefinger~Command+D. You're mine.
One of my most recent, late night, Command+Ds is Tiny McSmall.
A shop that's for kids and yet, makes me want one of everything for myself.

Cute, right? Please, I want to wear this tomorrow. dress by kit and lili.


and these!
I want these crazy pants {and those metallic shoes} to march around in.


They have great boys clothing too {which I hear isn't always easy to find} and it doesn't end there.
How much do you Command+D this?

lobster paper placemats? Sheesh. Whatever. Send me a year's supply. Make that a life time's.
Floating, soaring, silent the swallow mobile. I bet this is just beautiful in person.
This little grouping of knit cupcakes make such a great baby gift { I've given this to a few, new babes in my life. More for the parents.... but you know.}
Oh! And their paper goods selection is fabulous. I sort of want this one blown up and framed.
If there's still a room that could use a Moroccan poof it's a child's. And this is one of the best I've seen.
The white owl lamp {which would scare the bejeezus out of my girls~but they're funny that way} again, I'd put this in my own room.
And of course they'll wrap it all up in a beautiful ensemble of paper and ribbon.

Tiny McSmall, I Command+D you for having, not only, one of the best names, a great looking site, but some of the finest 'stuff' in the great internet mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment