Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A few things that have been sitting on my desktop....
The Porthole Bathtub by Water Monopoly can be made without the portholes, but then what's the point. Perfect for a kid's bathroom.

I don't know why I need to have such an obession with boots when I live at the beach. But when I saw these boots I was stuck at.... 'um.WHAT?' they're spectacular. By Chloe.
P.T.A. members: don't just stop with the road soda cups turned backwards spelling out M.A.D.D., you're giving up a chance to create art! {think: safe suburban tagging} Add a few fancy serifs and you've stepped it up a notch- from ragehaus

I rully, RULLY love my Marc Jacobs, petal to the metal sasha bag. The little bird hardware is a great nod toward a vintage tattoo art. And the cement color kills.

Playboy, in braille November 1995. Brown and bumpy hotness. Removed from ebay- for having "Mature Audiences" content. I know... what?



No comments:

Post a Comment