Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJ...
-
Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes ' El espejo de Gandhi '. Una excelente reflexión que nos hace ver la vida desde un punto de vista ...
-
This one's gonna make the rounds. Kelby and McNally , apparently having way too much free time on their hands, went and made a spoof o...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
WTJ Gets a Sneak at Dan Winters' New Book
Very psyched to see this. I did not even know a book had been in the works.
I love Dan Winters' work. Especially his lighting, of course, but I love the whole package. There is an inspiration folder on my laptop which includes the work of a selection of photographers I really admire. He's in there, of course. But Winters is one of only four photographers whose work is with me (via iPhone) all of the time.
Many thanks to Andrew Hetherington at WTJ for the full flip-thru. (If you are reading this via RSS or email, you may have to click through on the post title to see the vid.) The book is shipping from Amazon starting today. My week just got a little better.
__________
UPDATE: NPR had a nice writeup with 13 photos from the book, here.
__________
(Via WTJ)
-30-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment