Here's one song from Hillsong that I have been personally blessed with. It just sends out the message that Jesus is our Bestfriend and NOTHING will change that. Which is soooo true.
The Bible says:
Romans 8:38-39 (New King James Version)
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
See, absolutely nothing can take us away from HIS love.
And when he's your bestfriend, you share everything to him, right? You tell him your secrets, successes and yes problems and struggles. A bestfriend would always want to listen.
The question is, would you like to accept his friendship? He's just waiting for you.
Best Friend by Hillsong (Marty Sampson)
Have you heard of the one called Savior?
Have you heard of His perfect love,
Have you heard of the one in heaven,
Have you heard how He gave His son'
Cause I found this love,
I believe in the Son. Show me Your way.
I believe in the One called Savior,
I believe He's the risen One,
I believe I'll live forever,
I believe that my king will come,
Cause I found this love,
I believe in the Son. Show me Your way.
Chorus:
Jesus, you are my best friend,
And you will always be,
And nothing will ever change that,
Jesus, you are my best friend,
And you will always be,
And nothing will ever change that.
Bridge:
Nothing will ever change that,
Nothing will ever change that,
Nothing will ever change that,
Nothing will ever change that.
Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJ...
-
Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes ' El espejo de Gandhi '. Una excelente reflexión que nos hace ver la vida desde un punto de vista ...
-
This one's gonna make the rounds. Kelby and McNally , apparently having way too much free time on their hands, went and made a spoof o...
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment