Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
He aquí el segundo wallpaper de la película ' Los Pitufos' (The Smurfs Movie) . Decore su pantalla con Papá pitufo, pitufina y sus a...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
nature wallpapers free,nature wallpapers free pics,nature wallpapers free pictures,nature wallpapers free photos,nature wallpapers free imag...
-
Para cerrar nuestra sesión de imágenes y fotografías de este miércoles 21 de septiembre, compartimos con todos ustedes dos hermosos paisajes...
Saturday, June 20, 2009
The Story of Father's Day
Here's a story of Father's Day I found in YouTube. It's a simple story yet worth knowing. For me, I think it just serves as a reminder to all of us that especially today, let's show our love and care to our fathers. Let's show them how we love them and appreciate all the efforts they do because we never know tomorrow may be taken away from us.
Happy Father's Day!
I recommend for you to read Father to the Fatherless
Labels:
Father
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment