Hello Everyone!
After several months working, stressing it out and performing at my best!
I realized I need to have a break! I only have 1 life, I need to strike a balance between work and my family. This time it's my family's turn!
Plus, this is the best time for me to go home because it's my niece's birthday!
And by the way, I'll be the host tomorrow for the Birthday party and guess what: This would be my first time so please pray for me. LOL!
Till next post!
May God Bless you always!
Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
He aquí el segundo wallpaper de la película ' Los Pitufos' (The Smurfs Movie) . Decore su pantalla con Papá pitufo, pitufina y sus a...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
nature wallpapers free,nature wallpapers free pics,nature wallpapers free pictures,nature wallpapers free photos,nature wallpapers free imag...
-
Para cerrar nuestra sesión de imágenes y fotografías de este miércoles 21 de septiembre, compartimos con todos ustedes dos hermosos paisajes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment