Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
nature wallpapers free,nature wallpapers free pictures,nature wallpapers free pics,nature wallpapers free photos,nature wallpapers free imag...
-
Para cerrar nuestra sesión de imágenes y fotografías de este miércoles 21 de septiembre, compartimos con todos ustedes dos hermosos paisajes...
-
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJ...
Thursday, November 12, 2009
I dare you
Would you could you? "Not I" said the fly. I would rather sit on the wall and watch something like this go down. I showed this series of spontaneous musicals to my girls yesterday and they begged me to help them do this. begged. me. Me of the, very self conscience when it comes to singing, to spontaneously, stand up in a crowded space and belt out a show tune about, lunch, napkins, fruit, whatever suits. They swore to me that they'd joined in. Knowing them, they'd chicken out and I'd be rushed off to the nearest hospital for observation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment