It was my older sister's Birthday.
As a surprise, I decided to make (or mix) a fruit salad for her. This is already an effort as i don't usually cook (I mean this is not cooking, right?) or prepare things in the kitchen. I'm more part of the Eating Department. Lol!
Anyhow so I did it all by myself!
Here are the ingredients:
1 Today's fruit mix
2 Condensed milk
2 Nestle Cream
1 pack of raisin
1 Bar of Eden Cheese
How to do it? (this is for the very few people in the world who don't know how)
JUST MIX ALL of THEM!
and then serve COLD.
That wasn't hard, right? Now try it!
Happy Birthday my beloved Sister!
Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJ...
-
Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes ' El espejo de Gandhi '. Una excelente reflexión que nos hace ver la vida desde un punto de vista ...
-
This one's gonna make the rounds. Kelby and McNally , apparently having way too much free time on their hands, went and made a spoof o...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment