I dropped by Joshua Harris'es blogsite and gladly I did. I watched the video and really it moved me to tears. How many of us neglect God's WORD that we even forget to read it or even take care of it. To these people, it's TREASURE! And indeed it SHOULD BE!
After watching the video, I pray you'll thirst and hunger for WORD overflow and may we all just be thankful and grateful we have it readily available for us to read.
Learn more about this tribe here: http://www.kimyaltribe.com/
Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
Para cerrar nuestra sesión de imágenes y fotografías de este miércoles 21 de septiembre, compartimos con todos ustedes dos hermosos paisajes...
-
nature wallpapers free,nature wallpapers free pictures,nature wallpapers free pics,nature wallpapers free photos,nature wallpapers free imag...
-
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJ...
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment