Here's a WORSHIP Song that speaks what my heart shouts! I'm sure you will be blessed by it as well!
Like a Fire | Planetshakers VIDEO
Like a Fire | Planetshakers LYRICS
Like a fire shut up in my bones
I want the world to know You are God
With a passion burning deep within
I want the world to know that You live
Let Your presence come and saturate
Every part of me, make me new
Let Your Spirit come and move within
Fill me once again ’cause I need more
Jesus I’m desperate for You
Jesus I’m hungry for You
Jesus I’m longing for You
‘Cause Lord You are all I want
Come like a flood and saturate me now
You’re all I want
Come like the wind and sweep throughout this place
You’re all we want
Source: Top Christian Lyrics
Popular Posts
-
nature backgrounds for computer,nature backgrounds pic,nature backgrounds pictures,nature backgrounds pics,nature backgrounds images,nature ...
-
Results from Boot Camp III, Assignment #4 , in which you were asked to create a "36 Hours In…" style travel package about a place ...
-
Anime es el término que identifica a los dibujos animados de procedencia japonesa. El anime es un medio de gran expansión en Japón , siend...
-
Romans 4:18-25 (New International Version) 18Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as i...
-
I feel so honored, and beyond flattered that holly over at decor8 included me in her new 'Creativity Series: Just Do It!' . I was so...
-
Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes ' El espejo de Gandhi '. Una excelente reflexión que nos hace ver la vida desde un punto de vista ...
-
I have been getting a new type of assignment over the last few months that I would have never anticipated even a year ago: Shooting corporat...
-
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 (KJ...
-
This one's gonna make the rounds. Kelby and McNally , apparently having way too much free time on their hands, went and made a spoof o...
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment