Popular Posts

Monday, March 30, 2009

Karina Garrick


Growing up, I used to love to arrange little vignettes in my bedroom recording them with my Polaroid one-step and then cataloging {can't believe I'm admitting to this publicly} them in my "Little Twin Star" photo album.
{another large horse. why am I so drawn to the giant equine-look lately? Any psycho-analysts or Jungians in the crowd, wanna take a shot at that? Remember, I get to moderate all comments }

Future control freak? or Future stylist?

In my case, a little of both I think {erring more on the former, if you ask my children}





In the case of Karina Garrick, no doubt about it, 100% stylist {and interior designer, and art director, and stylist, and creative image consultant....basically, my job-idol}

to view more of Garrick's vast body of work *go*here*


No comments:

Post a Comment