Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ask and you shall receive....

Sometimes in the magic of blog world, you just put it out there, and it comes to you {which could very well mean that I might wake up to a horse standing in my living room}.
Thanks to my always succinctly snarky, blogging pal SGM today, I received a link to the blog, realestalker which contains, startling {not really } news that Kelly Bensimon {instigator of the scariest confrontation on reality t.v. since, 'lockup' - save for a hidden home made shank} has put her home on the market.
anyway, who cares. The point IS that my wish came true today! I get to lookiloo my way into Krazy Killa Bensimon's summer house. Here it is.....

nice bones. great pool.

oh, and if you've been spending your Tuesday evenings doing something far more productive than myself, you might need to go here for a primer on who and what I'm talking about.
In the mean time, click on the photos above for a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment