Popular Posts

Thursday, April 16, 2009

fregana licious

No, probably more accurately, chillicious. Not so much for the wide striped awning, topiary adorned terrace of the well manicured yard. But more for the groovy, tropical breeze, grab a rum drink and climb on board, lanai sort of yard.




leave your troubles and climb on board


Fergana is a modular sofa system, by Moroso out of Milan, that can be assembled around a central table. {which I like, because you need always need the noshery factor}


oh, I know, I know, 'but I'm so tired of this Ikat, Suzani thing'.... get over it. it's here to stay and it's the exact fabric detail that this ethnic vibe calls for. Anything done well can weather the trend storm.



The ancient weaving techniques from Uzbekistan have been combined with European manufacturing techniques. I'm guessing making them nice and durable {none the less, I'd still make you remove your shoes}

No comments:

Post a Comment