Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Without Faith, Nothing Else Matters



Reflection:


In our Christian lives, our Faith in God is very Important!

Through Faith, we know God created us from dust. Gen 1:26
Through Faith, we know God loves us. John 3:16
Through Faith, we know God sent his Son to die for us. I John 5:10-11
Through Faith, we know we've been saved from our sins. Romans 5:8
Through Faith, we know we're God's children. John 1:12
Through Faith, we know our Prayers will be answered. Matthew 7:7
Through Faith, we know we're geared toward success! Jer. 29:11
Through Faith, we know the Bible is True! 2 Timothy 4:16-17
Through Faith, we know Jesus will come back and bring us to a place he had prepared for us! John14:3
Through Faith, we continue, we persevere and we run the race no matter what.


Without it nothing else matters!

Let me take this opportunity to declare my Faith in the one True Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of all.
I trust Him with all my life and with my everything!

God Bless you more!


Published by: Your Daily Word

No comments:

Post a Comment