Popular Posts

Monday, February 16, 2009

right on, target




Target you so crazy. First you invite Michael Graves to design for you, followed by Isaac followed by every other Tom, Dick and Harry of the design world. Now you're making, dirt cheap, great looking, upholstered chairs? Good work by you.
I stumbled across these the other day looking for something completely unrelated and was really surprised.
These are all around $300.00. And honestly, my guess, they're probably the same quality as Pottery Barn.




check this {above} pattern out. Thomas Paul. right? I'm not sure what's going on there, but compare it to the Thomas Paul pillow below and be the judge:



oh and god forbid, it's ikat. Some loftier types say it's no longer 'happening'. I say it's been around forever and will continue to be a great graphic and organic 'kick' to any space. And at this price, what's to lose.
personally, I'm still waiting for the, Rose Cummings wallpaper line for Target. But I have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment