Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

that necklace! as seen on party honoree, trisha.




A lot of you emailed me that you'd like to know where Miss Trisha, found that great necklace. First of all, let me tell you Trisha is one of those people who is always, always perfectly quaffed and perfectly-outfitted, so it was no surprise that she'd turn up with some fantastic, noteworthy piece.

the necklace comes from Anthropolgie
I bought it in yellow - after much hemming and hawing and deciding that I just have too much in the beautiful sea green- although I'm not entirely sure that I made the right decision.
But they're all so beautiful, I even liked the white.
Turns your old jeans, t-shirt, some summer sandal uni, into a stylin' little ensemble.
'Stormy Sea Necklace' - $48.00

No comments:

Post a Comment