Popular Posts

Monday, October 5, 2009

pimp you pod

Keeping with my inability to leave any, untouched, surface alone; I like to wrap the back of my ipod with these great little 'skins'. It's in my hand or within reach 12 hours or more a day, so why not accessorize the accessory.

I can think of several design aesthetes out there, for whom this would be perfect. In fact the perfect choice for my sistah of the Skirted Round Table- Joni Webb.
{Although, to do it right we'd need to put skins on the channel changer, the garage door opener, cordless phone, and any other handheld operational device. Then, pile them on a table for the full Chinoiserie ginger jar jumble, effect.}


I do love this one though. Hold it on your shoulder as you walk down the street and gain yourself a little street cred. yo.

Once you purchase one of these skins, you can upload a complementary image for your wallpaper on the phone. All for $15.00 wow. gela skins


No comments:

Post a Comment