Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Suzanne Kasler on The Skirted Round Table



This week designer, author, Suzanne Kasler drops by The Skirted Round Table. Another great interview with a great talent. Ms. Kasler's newest book, 'Suzanne Kasler, Inspired Interiors' is a topic of conversation as we each go through and discuss our favorite rooms in the book.
If you don't have the book already, I recommend it. Kasler has an innate sense of color and balance that throws all rules out the window, keeping an interior fresh, full of movement and continuity.

I chose the farm house photos to discuss with her. I love the play of the rough-hewn structure against the fine antiques, art and textiles. { That green velvet sofa! } Now this is the way a mountain house should look in my book. Not a Navajo blanket in the place.
anyway, go listen, I think you'll be every bit as inspired and enlightened as we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment