Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

in the throws of anthro




the window display, as always was...well. genius.


While in NYC, I made a quick little march through any Anthro that I stumbled upon- 3 I think was the count. I can't help myself. Luckily, if you've seen one's stock, you've pretty much seen it all {not including the housewares in each sale room- always worthy of a slow down and rummage through, you never know what treasure someone else passed on} And the shop at Rockefeller Center didn't fail me.


With Anthro. you just know the displays are going to be crazy good and sort of disconnected - random . Check out these little vignettes of plastic animals....
dressed for the cold, placed on stacks of sale plates.


cute.


But these were the show stoppers: charming, animals- so fantastically creative they made me dizzy.
Check it::



they're made with take-out/eating supply products!!!


This guy's my favorite. b- jeezus.
that's about the cutest thing made out of a menu, I've ever seen.

WHO thinks of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment