Popular Posts

Monday, April 5, 2010

9 by design


Are you watching this show?
I had the luxury this weekend {kids gone, husband snowboarding} to watch all of my tivoed shows. Uninterrupted...while lying in bed 'till noon. That's what puts the luxe in deluxe, 'luxury' 'round these parts.
And when the premiere show of the series, '9 by Design' came to a close, I wanted MORE. I wanted the season 1 dvd set. I haven't been this excited about a design reality show, possibly ever . I love these people. They're totally INSANE. Insane on so many levels- SEVEN kids, major business risks and mad, mad, insane design talent.


oh wait, with seven kids, a tv show and a business they didn't have enough on their plates so, WRITE A BOOK...

cover of their new design book, which I will be owning.


In fact, I think I want to be them- minus about 5 of the kids {sorry little beauties, 2 is this mama's limit} and all of that , assumed, stress can be ix-nayed as well.But the rest? bring it.
Set your tivo for bravo's '9 by Design' - and let's discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment