Popular Posts

Thursday, October 30, 2008

handmade video portraits















In all this time, I had no idea that there was a blog on etsy. Did you know this? How did I miss this.
It's called 'storque' and it's a superblog ~ there's so much goodness on it, I can't cover it all right now.
Today I was made aware of a GREAT feature on storque. It's called 'handmade video portraits'.
Quick little video portraits of etsy artists. They're so inspiring and it's just fun to see the personality and thought process behind some favorite etsy sellers.
oh, and seeing how they make their art is the highlight {check out milliner, topsy turvy design}
I was really excited to see, Katherine Rasmussen of Reiter8 as one of the featured portraits. I love her recycled sail boat, sail bags {and house! I want a closet under my staircase}. Have a look and then go over to the handmade video portraits page for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment