Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

picky, picky



Most of my pet peeves are around manners. In particular, poor table/eating related manners. Seeing someone, hike up the waist of their pants over a food swollen belly as they grab for a toothpick, while walking out of a restaurant.....makes me glower with disdain.

The only thing worse, is seeing that same person, 2 seconds later as they swagger out the front door, toothpick dangling from their bottom lip {wait, let's make it really bad~ add a blue tooth attached to the ear} smiling a gluttonous smile. I know. It's my own personal hell. I'm probably alone in this peeve.
which is why it takes a really great design to make me think,
'wow, now that's cool' about a toothpick holder.


This was designed for a take and bake product by 'cruet and whisk'
{so all that errant picking of food would, in theory, be done at home. Away from me.}



Design by Allison Newhouse of Duffy & Partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment