Popular Posts

Monday, August 3, 2009

A summer evening blogger social event


Last week my favorite spot for letter press stationary and great little last minute gifts- Urbanic in Venice Beach, hosted a beautiful summer evening's cocktail party along with bloggers, 100 layer cake and Oh Hello Friend.
I love meeting other bloggers and hearing their stories along with their approach to this whole crazy thing we do. I gotta say this is one chill group, overall.

photo::Audrey Woolen

photo::Audrey Woolen

The hostess, blogger of Parcel Post and owner of Urbanic, Audrey Woolen
When you see their blogs, you're sort of amazed at how effortless this is to them all. Their sites are some of the most well designed I've seen.


This particular genre of bloggers were for the most part, photographers, graphic artists, creative art directors and designers.....

photo::Audrey Woolen

.....as is evident by the beautifully art directed branding that went into the night. {by Rachelle from Wiley Valentine} These gift bags, were Chock a Block with incredible little treasures from Etsy vendors.
When I got home and went through it, I was batting off my daughters who wanted every little vintage hair pin, cookie, greeting card etc that tumbled out.
the food was DELISH, catered by the newly opened Lemonade in Venice {for whom I predict great success}
And to finish the evening off,
Vanilla Bake Shop , contributed over 100 miniature cupcakes to the evening, YUM!
Thank you Audrey, Amanda and Danni for a fun summer soiree, I look forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment