Popular Posts

Saturday, August 8, 2009

tagged!

The Designer Tag Sale, held this weekend at the Venice beach home of entrepreneur Amy Swift was crazy delicious.


wow. seriously, I don't want to sound like a gloater, but, wow. This sale was spectacular. In all honesty, I thought that I'd be able to pick up a small tschoske or incidental that would fit my budget, certainly not furniture and great vintage bar ware.
I wanted to come and support these amazing designers and their efforts, so I went with my little handful of dollars ....and left with a car full of great finds . Check out some of the photos from the morning:

designer, Krista Ewart's booth {where I spent much of my time and money}

recognize that headboard? {domino june/july '07}


I bought this set of 'Malachite' glassware. so very, "Mad Men" ish, eh?



Dapper as ever, Ron Woodson of the super fabulous, Woodson Rummerfield design house.

looking chic as eva', Miss de Vargas, mans her booth



I regret that I didn't buy that egret {or whatever it is}- designer Amanda Malson clutches dearly to her new purchase.


beautiful textiles at this booth...


our hostesses Vanessa De Vargas and Vanessa Kogevinas bade farewell!

My new purchases {two coffee tables and the gold rope coat tree} setteling in nicely in there new home {thanks Krista!}

We just added a little swank factor to the little bungalow!

btw, the sale keeps on going today until 4pm.- 2500 Garfield, Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment